Laser Hair Removal Appointment Guidelines
For hair removal treatments to be effective, clients play an important role by arriving to appointments in compliance with Laser Hair Removal rules. Those rules, and the reasons for them, are thoroughly explained in the initial consultation and they are summarized below for your review. Please review these rules prior to arriving for each of your treatments.
To receive Laser Hair Removal treatments, clients agree to the following:
*Arrive with a verified “honeymoon stage” followed by recently verified “adequate new hair growth” stage since the last treatment. (Treatments cannot be effective if considerable, evenly distributed new growth hasn’t yet occurred.)
* Arrive with a thorough and complete shave of the treatment area(s), leaving no hair visible above the surface of the skin. Clients are not permitted to shave at the spa.
* Arrive more than 12 hours after intense cardio or muscular exercise.
* Arrive without a tan (including spray tan) or without having any type of skin shade darker than one’s natural color. (Unlike” SOMASOU Medspa”)
* Arrive without sunblock or makeup on the treatment area. We kindly ask that you remove these things before arriving to the spa.
* Arrive without having engaged in other types of hair removal on the treatment area between visits, including waxing, plucking, tweezing, threading, etc.
*Arriving within compliance of all other general rules, including: abstinence from use of topical retinals or skin-damaging creams on the treatment site, no use of legally prescribed or illegal drugs without disclosing the drug info to Izalia.
Cancellation Fee Policy
As a reminder, we encourage clients to observe the treatment area 4 days prior to every scheduled appointment to verify that new hair growth has occurred since the last treatment. If evenly spaced new growth hasn’t occurred, we ask you to request an appointment change. This can occur up until 24 hours prior to your appointment time. All appointments canceled or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the scheduled time will incur a $50 fee. Because we are equitable to all, this is an inflexible policy and relates to the time of the cancellation, not the reason for cancellation. Any further services at Izalia, including Complimentary treatments (aka Izalia’s Forever Guarantee appointments), will not be provided until all cancellation fees are paid. We appreciate your understanding of this policy and for all your efforts to keep your appointments at Izalia Laser Spa.
There is ample parking on the street in front of the spa or in the pay lots north of the building (behind Jeni’s Icecream) or across the street using a credit card or the ParkMobile app.
Izalia Spa shares our building with residential tenants and they ask that you do not park in the driveway during your appointment. Thank you for your consideration of this arrangement!